|Cell Press Reviews: Cancer Therapeutics informs, inspires, and connects cancer researchers at all stages in their careers with timely, comprehensive reviews written by leaders in the field and curated by Cell Press editors. The publicatio offers a broad view of some of the most compelling topics in cancer therapeutics including:|
* Genetic approaches for personal oncology* Targeting epigenetic dysregulation and protein interaction networks* Vaccines and antibodies in cancer immunotherapy* Tumor heterogeneity and chemotherapy resistance* Tumor associated macrophages in anticancer treatment Contributions come from leading voices in the field, including: - Daniel A. Haber, Director of Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and Professor at Harvard Medical School - Tony Kouzarides, Professor at the University of Cambridge, Deputy Director of the Wellcome Trust/Cancer Research UK Gurdon Institute, and a founder of the cancer drug discovery company Chroma Therapeutics - Charles L. Sawyers, Chair of the Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, President of the American Association for Cancer Research, member of the presidentially appointed National Cancer Advisory Board, and recipient of the 2013 Breakthrough Prize in Life Sciences
Cell Press Reviews: Cancer Therapeutics is part of the Cell Press Reviews series, which features reviews published in Cell Press primary research and Trends reviews journals.
* Provides timely, comprehensive articles on a wide range of topics in cancer therapeutics
* Offers insight from experts on genetic, molecular, and cellular aspects of cancer therapy
* Features reviews on basic science advances translated into drug discovery and therapeutic approaches
* Includes articles originally published in Cell, Cancer Cell, Trends in Genetics, Trends in Molecular Medicine, and Trends in Pharmacological Sciences