Gunter Sherry Kinkoph, Poremsky Diane - Outlook® 2013 Absolute Beginner's Guide
|Make the most of Outlook 2013–without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to learn Outlook and use it to efficiently manage all your contacts and communications! Even if you've never used Outlook before, you'll learn how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. Outlook has never, ever been this simple!|
Who knew how simple Outlook 2013 could be?
This is the easiest, most practical beginner's guide to using Microsoft's incredibly powerful new Outlook 2013 program...simple, reliable instructions for doing everything you really want to do! Here's a small sample of what you'll learn:
• Regain control and automatically get rid of junk email
• Make email more efficient
• Create appointments, events, meeting invitations, and reminders
• Publish and share your calendar
• Manage contacts, Facebook friends, and LinkedIn connections with People Hub
• Use Tasks and To-Do Lists more effectively
• Sync Outlook data across multiple devices, including smartphones and tablets
• Make the most of Outlook together with Exchange and SharePoint
• Use Peeks to instantly find what you need without changing views
• Track your life with Color Categories, Folders, and Outlook 2013's improved Search
• Run mail or email merges from within Outlook
• Efficiently manage and protect your Outlook data files
• And much more...
Diane Poremsky has been recognized as a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional since 1999 for her knowledge and support of Microsoft Outlook. She founded Outlook Tips (outlook-tips.net) and operates The Outlook and Exchange Solutions Center (slipstick.com). Her weekly newsletter, Exchange Outlook Messaging, has 7,000+ subscribers, and her Outlook Daily Tips email reaches 5,000+ subscribers. Her books include Sams Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours.
Sherry Kinkoph Gunter has authored more than 50 computer books on a wide variety of topics, including Word 2013 Absolute Beginner's Guide and several other books on Microsoft Office.