Everything you love for less!
Anna Johnson is not a tea-bag squeezer, a penny-pincher, or inherently thrifty in any way—but she knows how to enjoy the finer things in life . . . for much, much less! In Savvy Chic, she shares her secrets on how to dress, decorate, entertain, and travel in high style without breaking the piggy bank.
- Style: Get "rich girl" chic for dimes and master the fine art of thrift-shop vintage.
- Decorating: Create exquisite curtains with Chinese lace tablecloths and shop the flea market like a stylist.
- Entertaining: Feast on abundant rather than expensive food—from the ten-dollar dinner to the shoestring wedding reception.
- Travel: Fake snobby style in Capri or make a one-star hotel feel like home.
- Leisure: Take the town with nothing but a ball gown and twenty dollars or enjoy the most original dates in the history of love, for less of course.
All it takes to live well is taste, style, imagination, and rebellious flair—and Savvy Chic will show you how. Fun, fulfilling, and frugally fabulous, here's your indispensable guide to five-star elegance on a one-star budget.