Kocharians Narbik, Paluch Peter - CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide,...
|>Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam. |
* Master Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 exam topics, including LAN switching, IP networking, and IP IGP routing protocols * Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes * Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks This is the eBook edition of the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1, Fifth Edition. This eBook does not include the companion CD-ROM with practice exam that comes with the print edition.
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1, Fifth Edition from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert instructors Narbik Kocharians and Peter Paluch share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This first of two volumes covers LAN switching, IP networking, and IP IGP routing topics.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions, and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 exams, including
· Virtual LANS and VLAN Trunking
· Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
· IP services (ARP, NTP, DHCP, NAT, SNMP, NetFlow, and more)
· RIPv2 and RIPng
· OSPFv2 and v3
· Route redistribution, route summarization, default routing, and performance routing
CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1, Fifth Edition is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.