Threinen-Pendarvis Cher - The Painter Wow! Book
|[NOTE: This book covers Painter 12] |
As Painter reaches a milestone twentieth anniversary, The Painter Wow! Book, now in its tenth edition, continues to be an inspiration to Painter fans everywhere, novice and pros alike. Author and renowned artist Cher Threinen-Pendarvis uses her clear, instructive approach to get beginners up to speed and provides more advanced users with additional insight on a variety of cool, creative, and productive techniques. New to this edition is coverage of Painter's latest tools and the completely redesigned interface, including new media library management, the new Navigator panel and new Clone Source panel, enhanced workspace features, new Real Wet Watercolor and Real Wet Oil painting media, Symmetry features including Kaleidoscope and Mirror painting modes, improved support for Photoshop users, and much more.
This invaluable resource for professionals and artists at all levels offers:
* Numerous full-color images and illustrative techniques throughout, created by renowned Painter artists worldwide * Insider knowledge of Painter's tools, brushes, functions, and preferences from the creator of hundreds of Corel's brushes
* Step-by-step instructions for creating artwork in a wide range of industries including commercial illustration and design, photography, fine arts, multimedia, and entertainment
* A CD-ROM containing stock photos, video clips, a study guide for instructors, unique custom brushes, plus papers, patterns, and other Wow! goodies built by Cher herself [NOTE: This book covers Painter 12] All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.