English Spanish Bible - The Gospels III - Matthew, Mark, Luke & John
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Gaia la libraia Vuoi ricevere un'email sui tuoi prodotti preferiti? Chiedi a Gaia, la tua assistente personale
How the general Bible-navigation works:
- A Testament has an index of its books.
- Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
- Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
- Each book has an index of its chapters.
- Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
- Each chapter reference the previous and or next chapter.
- Each chapter has an index of its verses.
- Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
- Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
- Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
- The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.