High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder: The Ultimate Guide to Help Children Connect, Communicate, Learn & Thrive
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
High-functioning autism spectrum disorder is the ultimate handbook for anyone affected by Asperger's syndrome, but now known as "autism spectrum disorder". This book brings together a wealth of information on all aspects of the syndrome for children through adults.
It has been a great desired for thousands of parents, individuals affected by ASD, guardians, teachers, professionals and employers coming in contact with people with autism spectrum disorder, to have understanding about this spectrum. Leading experts have revealed in this book on how you can work with individuals' unique impairments, and harness his or capabilities.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- The meaning of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- The diagnosis process of ASD and its effect on the individual
- The causes and indications of the spectrum.
- The treatments and educational support that truly works.
- The 7 practical tips that can make a huge difference for parents to raise their kids with ASD
- Autism spectrum disorder in school, what the teacher must know.
- Fourteen reasons that cause individuals on this spectrum to get angry easily. Never you engage in any!
- Much, much, more!
Congratulations! You now have what it takes to know what the steps to take!