Hygge Living: The Practical Guide To Creating a Simple & Cozy Lifestyle The Danish Way
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Is your life stressful? Do you struggle to keep up with a million frustrating tasks? If you want a road map to a happier life then keep reading...
All too many of us are so caught up in our daily lives, we don't even have a chance to enjoy what we're working so hard to maintain. Stuck in traffic to go to a boring job we hate, then getting home just in time to work ourselves sick with household chores.
Is that any way to live? What about the things that are really important to you? Do those have to be neglected just to get by?
What if there was another way to live besides the rat race—a cozy, straightforward life built not around pursuing material goods but on being content with what already makes you happy. All you have to do is reach out and take it!
Yes, the simple secret to a peaceful, happy lifestyle is waiting for you just around the corner. And that is living the hygge way. Simple yet effective living!
Did you know Danes are consistently voted the happiest people in the world, and once you understand hygge, it's no mystery why. Cozy, peaceful, uncluttered, with functional use of space with a generous use of natural light and materials, a hygge home is a wonderful place to be.
But hygge is more than a decorating concept—it's a concept that can radically change the way you live your life for the better! By viewing your day-to-day existence through hygge principles, you'll be able to live more authentically, ridding yourself of things and behaviors that just add to your stress without making your life fuller.
In Hygge Living, you'll discover:
- **The simple secret to Danish happiness and how you can apply it to your life instantly. **
- The missing ingredients a peaceful and cozy life.
- The two biggest misconceptions people have about hygge, and how avoiding them will save you a world of frustration.
- Instantly transform your chaotic surroundings to a peaceful one in seconds!
- The five simple steps to upgrade your living space into a hygge home.
- The simple de-cluttering hack to reduce stress and increase happiness.
- The simple yet clever ways hygge will enhance your friendship and social life.
- A simple philosophy of living that will satisfy your soul and bring contentment to your loved ones.
- Four tips to add comfort and enjoyment to your work environment.
.And much more!
No long, out-there philosophy, no complicated directions. Simple and to the point actionable content which you can apply today.
This book will help you better understand yourself and what makes you happy.
Give your life order and your living space purpose. Click "Add to Cart" right now to start bringing hygge into your life!