This Study Bible contains King James Bible (1611, Pure Cambridge Version) (The Old Testament) translation. It has 516,075 references and shows 1 formats of The Bible. It includes the King James Strongs Bible
(The Old Testament) where every word is linked to the original in The Strongs Concordance
. The Hebrew in The Old Testament. We have included the gematria calculations
to the Hebrew words. Niqquds in Hebrew is not supported in this ebook.How the general Bible-navigation works:
- A Testament has an index of its books.
- Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
- Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
- Each book has an index of its chapters.
- Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
- Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
- Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
- Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
- The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.
And the combination of King James Bible , the concordance and its navigation makes this ebook unique. If you love the original old solid Bible dictionaries or Concordances and would like to have them all mixed together with The King James Bible (1611, Pure Cambridge Version) (The Old Testament), easily accessible, then this release is exactly that. It is a goldmine
to those who wants to read and go deeper into The Word of God.
Please beware its size. It is big compared to 'normal' ebooks, so your ebook reader may need some time to load and update its index before you are able to use it properly. How quick an ebook reader is able to load and update, varies depending on its hardware like the cpu, storage, memory and its operating system. Newer devices performs better, but once loaded we find it works as expected. Our own tablet from 2012 works beautiful, once fully loaded.