Living Off The Grid: The Essential Guide to Embracing Minimalism and Self Reliance with Your Own Sustainable Homestead
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Gaia la libraia Vuoi ricevere un'email sui tuoi prodotti preferiti? Chiedi a Gaia, la tua assistente personale
Freedom. Flexibility. Happiness. Is it possible to have it all, or is it just a gimmick? Keep reading...
What does your dream lifestyle entail?
Maybe it consists of living in the much-popularized tiny house, where every nook and cranny is utilized for maximum storage and coziness. You have everything you need in that one space, no clutter in sight.
Or maybe you hear the ocean calling your name, cultivating your dream of owning a houseboat where the channels become your home. A traveler at heart, you are.
Maybe you don't even have a preference for what type of home you live in, as long as you're surrounded by the beauty of nature and have access to fresh sources of food and water. A world where the sun is your alarm clock and the singing birds cheer you on.
Whatever the vision you have in mind may be, it doesn't have to be a fiction of your imagination any longer.
Despite what others may say about the off-grid style of living, it's not strange and it's not a "phase" you will eventually get over. Everyone has different passions and definitions of what the perfect life would be, so not all people will understand.
Regardless of what family or friends say, don't let them deter you. If it's something you truly desire, then there's no other option than to go for it!
In Living Off The Grid, you will discover:
- Just how different off-grid lifestyles can be, as well as which type best suits you and your needs
- The ultimate approach to take when it comes to getting rid of unnecessary belongings
- How to find the golden egg to finance your new lifestyle
- 16 pantry staples to not only dramatically reduce your food expenses, but also decrease the time you spend on cooking meals
- No-brainer habits to take on for lowering your bills and preparing yourself for life off the grid
- How to decide which off-grid home speaks to you the most, including any disadvantages you should be aware of beforehand
- The most efficient way to power your home according to your property's features
And much more.
Even if you have absolutely no clue as to what taking your life off-grid would involve, with the right resources and guidance, it's possible for anyone who has an unquenchable thirst for it.
Making such a huge life change can be very daunting, but in the end, you will thank yourself when you see just how happy it makes you.
If the Watkinsons family from the UK can quit their jobs, uproot their home, and live off of renewable energy all while taking care of their 5-year-old daughter and an 18 month-old son, then so can you.
Instead of living a life filled with perpetual daydreaming and "should haves", quit pitying yourself and take action now to see your dreams become a reality.
So, what are you waiting for? Pure happiness and satisfaction are waiting for you on the other side of your life-changing decision...
If you want to leave behind your boring daily routine and discover how to live the off-grid lifestyle you've been fantasizing about for years, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.