Punti Premium: 4
Venduto e spedito da IBS
What you consistently think about has a direct impact on your behavior and not the other way around. So, it's important to get this fundamental ingredient right!
Mindset is the fence that dissects Successful people from the Rest.
In regard to Being Successful and Developing a Millionaire Mindset, people ought to be Optimistic, Confident and Have a Clear Set of Goals to Target. But most people meet with disaster on all of the above and lose the battle of Success.
Well, we are pleased to Offer you a Far-Flung, Well-Researched Info-Product with latest techniques that will transform your mindset and help you pave the path of Success.
So, here’s what you are going to discover in this Awesome “Million Dollar Mindset” Info Course:
- Understanding your Vision
- Setting the Goals for Success
- Things to Follow to Develop a Million Dollar Mindset
- Road-blockers to your Success and Ways to Deal with it
- Assertiveness and Optimism
- Working Well with your Co-workers
- Law of Attraction for Success
- The Power of a Strong Belief System
- Stepping out of your Comfort Zone
- Confidence and Over-Confidence – Realizing the Difference
- The Significance of Workout and Meditation
- Controlling your Mood and Emotions
- Combating Stress and Anxiety
- And so much more…..
You are trying hard to accomplish your goals, putting your blood and sweat in to overcome the road-blockers to your success but fail to achieve anything worthwhile…
Success appears to be a Difficult Thing for you NOW because of your pessimistic Mindset and approach towards your Life and Things…
Trust me, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
There are millions of people out there who are steering the same wheel but to no Success…
Before we proceed further, let’s have a look at some statistics to give you an Insight on Failure Rates and the reasons driving it…
- It is estimated that more than 50% of the new businesses fail within five years of getting started.
- Around 30 percent of businesses fail due to unbalanced experience or lack of managerial experience.
- Incompetence and lack of abilities lead to business failure in 46 percent of the cases.
- Only 40 percent of the small businesses are profitable, 30 percent break even, and another 30 percent are continuously losing money.
Let’s focus on the root causes of this problem:
- Unsettled jobs and Increasing Unemployment
- Lack of Vision and Undefined goals
- Decreasing Self-Confidence among people
- Growing Stress and Anxiety in the World
- Inappropriate Time Management
- Staggering Self-Belief System
- Fear to take Risks and Chances in Life