One Mother to Another
Punti Premium: 5
Venduto e spedito da IBS
One Mother to Another is practical advice on raising a baby from birth to 18 months of age.
Being a mother is an exciting journey, yet a demanding one. I like to be prepared, so I spent hours on the internet seeking ways to prepare for the baby’s arrival and learning about the events I would face along the way. With all this information at my finger tips, I still learnt so much through my own experience; trial and error and a drive to be organised. It occurred to me no one else had put this advice out there. This book changes all of that.
All the important things are covered;
- Feeding; from milk to solids, bibs and bumbos.
- Sleeping; sounds, techniques and accessories.
- Clothing; sizing, brands and fasteners.
- The Nursery; furniture, lighting and creature comforts.
- Checklists; before during and after baby’s arrival
There is no need to ‘learn the hard way’ with this book by your side.