Punti Premium: 5
Venduto e spedito da IBS
The only book investors need to reap the rewards and avoid the treacheries of the investing cyber jungle.
When it comes to personal investing, the Internet has changed all the rules. The sophisticated tools and access to information once enjoyed only by financial professionals and the most well-heeled of investors are now easily available to anyone with a computer and a modem. But online investing can be a treacherous cyber jungle. Who better than the reporters and editors of The Wall Street Journal Interactive Edition, the online version of The Wall Street Journal, the world's most authoritative source of business and financial information, to provide you with the best and most complete coverage of everything you need to know about online investing?
This is a book any investor can use, whether you're just starting a portfolio or have years of experience in the markets. Online Investing provides basic, must-know information on stocks, mutual funds, and bonds. It then shows how to take advantage of the vast power of the Internet to become a savvy and successful investor. The coverage includes:
* How to trade stocks online (and a rundown on the biggest, most popular online trading firms)
* How to use the Internet to research and take part in initial public offerings (IPOs)
* The online resources for choosing the best mutual fundsHow to navigate the complicated world of bonds, futures, and options
* Tools of the trade. A guide to the wealth of information and resources available on the Net: from stock quotes and news stories to Wall Street research reports, corporate documents, investment primers, and sophisticated spreadsheets
* How to find a message board for your investing needs and interpret the information you find
* How to spot scams and deceptions
* Recourse: What to do if you lose money, have a dispute with your broker, or are scammed
* Electronic banking: How to use the Web to get the best deals on credit cards, mortgages, and insurance