Orphans, Assassins & the Existential Eggplant
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Take a quirky, fun, medieval trip with a gorgeous alchemist, teenage genius and a tiny, wisecracking, 600-year-old eggplant.
In this award-winning novel, you'll travel through strange but real medieval events with a heroic trio on a quest that's both weird and wonderful. And that's not all:
- March across medieval Europe with an army of misfits led by a boy prophet.
- Train with stoned and unlikely killers who terrorize Middle East rulers.
- Peek inside Hassan i Sabbah's ancient library of mystical and profane literature.
- Touch the petrified body of the world's first man, Adam.
- Get juicy gossip from a fresh, fast-talking, funny vegetable.
In their search for the fabled Lost Stone of Eden, our unlikely heroes cross Europe and the Mediterranean with the Children's Crusade, hijack a caravan in the Sahara desert, live with hashish-fueled Assassins in the mountains of Persia and rediscover paradise on the island of Bahrain.
Orphans, Assassins and the Existential ggplant won the Silver Medal in The Wishing Shelf Book Awards, 2015.