Public Speaking Secrets: How to Overcome Fear and Use What You Have to Make a Great Speech
Punti Premium: 1
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Discover How Others Overcame Their Fear of Public Speaking
Have you ever thought when you have to give a speech that ...
- You’ll forget what you wanted to say and have to sit down in embarrassment?
- Everyone in the audience is judging you negatively?
- Others will notice that your voice is trembling and you’re sweating?
- The audience will be bored because you failed to connect with them?
- You’ll ramble on and say absolutely nothing of substance?
If any of these thoughts have scared you so bad you never wanted to give a speech ever again, relax. Warren Buffett and Joel Osteen felt the same way at one time in their lives. But nobody thinks about that, do they? But if they can do it, so can you. This book will show you how in less than an hour!
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- A solid method of preparation that will help you remember everything you need to say
- How to neutralize stage fright so you can focus on your message and forget about your critics
- Learn how to be so engaging your audience hangs on your every word
- Five solid ways you can connect with any audience
- How to use your eyes and your voice to mesmerize any audience - even if you’re the shyest person you know
You might not be able to make your fear go away entirely. That’s okay. You will be able to overcome it anytime it shows up. You’ll enjoy giving presentations a lot more than you used to. You’ll be bolder in every area of your life. You’ll open the door to opportunities that were closed to you before you mastered public speaking.
Don’t wait any longer. Grab your copy today and overcome your fear of public speaking once and for all!