Self-Confidence made Simple
Punti Premium: 6
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Gaia la libraia Vuoi ricevere un'email sui tuoi prodotti preferiti? Chiedi a Gaia, la tua assistente personale
Would you like to discover the secrets of these consistently confident women?
In Self-Confidence Made Simple: 16 Frenchwomen share their Self-Esteem Secrets, Dr Margaretha Montagu closest French friends share their confidence secrets with you. Margaretha has lived in France for part of her childhood and for most of her adult life. She has spent nearly twenty-five years, first as a medical doctor and more recently as a workshop leader, empowering women to live long, happy, healthy and fulfilling lives, full of purpose and meaning.
Discover the secrets of 16 supremely self-confident women
In this book, you will meet Anaïs, Inès, Lisa, Marie-Therèse, Claire, Régine, Amèlie, Corrine, Béatrice, Annie, Monique and Eloïse who will share their stories with you.
As you share these women's joys and sorrows, you will discover how they remain unconditionally self-confident, serenely sophisticated and perfectly poised no matter how challenging the situations are that they find themselves in.
To each story and to every secret, Dr Montagu brings her extensive knowledge and experience, with practical suggestions to help you incorporate each of these potentially life-changing strategies into your own life.
Self-Confidence Made Simple is a guide to becoming a woman who knows exactly who she is, who takes excellent care of herself, who leads a balanced, purposeful and fulfilling life, who has a solid support network, who can laugh at herself, who knows she has a lot to be grateful for, who knows how to forgive, who competently handles stress, who knows how to say NO without apologising and who knows that being ageless is all about attitude.
This book will empower you to
- make quick decisions in difficult situations based on what is really important to you
- accept yourself and appreciate your unique talents and abilities
- believe in yourself so that you can make the changes you want to make in your life
- deal with stress before it damages your physical or mental health
- care for yourself physically, mentally and spiritually
- build strong long-lasting relationships
- create a solid and reliable support network so that you can
- ask for help before you feel totally overwhelmed
- set firm boundaries and say NO without feeling guilty or needing to explain
- focus on what you can learn from an experience rather on what went wrong
- realise that whatever age you are at is the best age for you to be
- stop criticising yourself and
- celebrate your success without needing to apologise for being brilliant
And much, much more. This book is for women of all ages, convictions, orientations and cultures.
If you want to master the skills you need to develop rock-solid self-confidence, this book is for you.
Previously published as French Women's Confidence Secrets