THE breakthrough guide to solving SIBLING RIVALRY!
* Do your children ever argue, fight or wind each other up?
* Do they get competitive, jealous or vie for your attention?
* Do you feel powerless to stop their squabbling?
* Do you long for a better atmosphere at home?
In the follow-up to their bestseller, Seven Secrets of Successful Parenting, Karen Doherty and Georgia Coleridge tackle Sibling Rivalry. Now, in this ingenious guide, Karen and Georgia use their seven ground-breaking parenting styles to resolve your family's problems; from small, petty irritations to deep seated rifts and resentments that can last for years. Incorporating masses of original material, with cutting-edge advice from both professionals and parents, they'll help you to:
* Stop your children's arguments in their tracks
* Help them resolve their disagreements
* Dissipate jealousy and resentment
* Create a happier family
Practical, flexible and packed full of clear, reassuring advice, Sibling Rivalry – Seven Simple Solutions will help your children get on better now and long into the future. It's ESSENTIAL READING FOR EVERY FAMILY!