Punti Premium: 2
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Gaia la libraia Vuoi ricevere un'email sui tuoi prodotti preferiti? Chiedi a Gaia, la tua assistente personale
Understanding Data Visualization for Six Sigma, knowing how to visualize Data, selecting the right Visualization tools, and understanding the differences between them has never been easier!
Have you ever wanted to perform Data Visualization for your company's processes?
Have you ever wanted to perform Data Visualization for your customer's processes?
Have you ever wanted to identify the right Visualization Graphs, Charts, and Tools to visualize reductions in process variations, and increase in process capabilities in your company?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you need look no further.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and Coach, Sumeet Savant, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading, and mentoring hundreds of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects brings to you a simple, straight forward, no nonsense book which will enable you understand the Data Visualization process, understand the various tools, charts, graphs and achieve the process improvements you have always dreamt of, quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
He shares his belief: "For effective process improvements you need to be able to see, tell and show, your process behavior before and after the improvement implementation, and this is possible only when you can visualize the collected data with the right data visualization tool"
Do Act Now and have a LOOK INSIDE the short book to have a brief experience of the immensely valuable information it has in store for you.
With this book, you will get to,
- Know what is Data, and its Visualization.
- Know, undestand, and appreciate the relation between Data, Information, and Visualization.
- Know and understand more than seven Data Visualization tools essential for Six Sigma projects.
- Know and understand the Bar graphs and its various types in detail.
- Know and understand the Histogram in detail along with how to correctly set the bar hieght and width, and the significance of its area.
- Know and understand the Pie charts in detail.
- Know and understand the Run charts or the Time series charts in detail.
- And know all these in the least number of words possible – to help you improve your processes and reduce process variations faster.
- And Bonus! Get more than 20 relevant and easy to understand case studies of the varioud Data Visualization tools essential for Six Sigma project!
This may very well be the last book you will ever need to learn Data Visualization for Six Sigma and achieve overall improvements in your processes, services, and products.
We are sure about it! And, so will you be!