Essential Guide to Japan
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
A once-in-a-lifetime trip to Japan takes hundreds of hours of research and planning, but the Essential Guide to Japan helps you plan the trip of your dreams in a fraction of that time.
Whether you want to spend a few weeks backpacking across Japan or spend a few days of luxury indulgence in Kyoto, the Essential Guide to Japan has all the information you need to plan and book your trip.
Perfect for veteran travellers and first-time tourists alike, the updated 2019 Edition gives you succinct, honest advice so you can skip the tourist traps and make the most of your time exploring this incredible country.
The Essential Guide to Japan Includes:
* Itineraries for the most popular areas in Japan, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.
* The highlights to see in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Kanazawa and more. Updated early 2019 for accuracy.
* The tourist traps and scams to avoid.
* Amazing, genuine experiences that most ordinary travellers don't know.
* Advice on when a JR Pass makes sense, and when it will be a waste of money.
* How to stay connected on your trip, with free WiFi or mobile phone access.
* Guides on how to confidently visit public baths like onsen and sentos.
* Information on the common medicines that could cut your trip short - with a stay in a Japanese jail!
* Stay out of trouble with advice on Japanese culture, food, day-to-day issues and essential phrases.
About the Authors
Jason and Rachael have been fortunate to visit Japan many times over a span of almost 20 years, exploring a wide range of places and amazing experiences. They have lived like a local in Kyoto and Osaka and meditated at temples in remote forests. They have hiked mountains in Nagano and woken up in 200-year-old farmhouses in tiny rural towns in Shikoku. They have wandered through rabbit-warren alleys full of award-winning restaurants and spent nights chatting away in intimate 4-seat bars.
Originally started as a series of short tips for friends and family travelling to Japan, the Essential Guide To Japan has been expanded over several years as people have asked for more assistance and advice.
We don't receive kickbacks or commissions for our recommendations, so you can be sure that you're receiving the best, unbiased advice.
"We're incredibly grateful for all the experiences we've had in Japan, and this guide is our chance to give some of that joy to other people." - Jason and Rachael, Authors
What People Say About the Guide
"It's an awesome guide and has been so helpful in that it covers much more than just the destinations itself. Even though I've been to Japan already, there was so much in the guide I didn't know about" - Jeff, 2019
"Brilliant job. Your insight will let us plan our days so much more effectively. Very much appreciated." - Gordon & Claire, 2019
If you've been dreaming of a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Japan, buy the Essential Guide to Japan today.