Once Saved, Always Saved - The Reality of Eternal Security
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
The issue of whether a “born-again” Christian can lose their salvation is an absolutely critical one and has been a controversial topic amongst Christians for centuries.
Brian Johnston provides a number of faith lessons which include insightful illustrations and Biblical references that all Christians can use to reassure themselves that there is no basis in the Bible for the so-called "Falling Away Doctrine".
The titles of the first 7 chapters of this book indicate the basis on which its conclusion is reached:
- Whose is the Primary Salvation Decision?
- The Outcome is Already Finalized
- With God, There is No Going Back on His Word
- God’s Grace is Emphasised Without Qualification
- The Biblical Imagery is of Irreversible Processes
- We May Lose Our Reward, But Not the Gift
- Christ’s Body Can Never Be Dismembered