Running For Beginners: Get Back on Your Feet. Train and Run Your First 5km in 3 months.
Punti Premium: 6
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Gaia la libraia Vuoi ricevere un'email sui tuoi prodotti preferiti? Chiedi a Gaia, la tua assistente personale
Three months are just enough to get you in or back in shape as you are preparing to add another achievement to your list of achievements – running your first 5k track. Our Running for Beginners guide is specially designed to get you in shape, along with helping you lose extra pounds if you are having problems with your weight. Besides from seriously getting involved with preparing your training which will last for 12 weeks, we are set to teach you how to have fun while training for your first 5k running.
In our Running for Beginners guide, you will find suggestions for your daily running sessions, work-out routines and exercises, while also providing you with suggestions for your daily meal plans, which are set to help you get in shape. Our guide is not only set for preparing you for running your first 5k, but also helping you change your life by presenting a healthier lifestyle, which includes changing your habits, daily diet plans and work-outs on daily basis.
In our Running for Beginners you will find:
- First steps towards getting ready for 5k track ad changing your lifestyle
- Daily meal plans, tips, suggestions and explanations in details
- 12 week program with tips and work-out plan routines, running sessions and exercises
- Basic running techniques and skills: proper running form and posture
- Getting rid of bad habits