Your First Sailing Handbook
Punti Premium: 9
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Gaia la libraia Vuoi ricevere un'email sui tuoi prodotti preferiti? Chiedi a Gaia, la tua assistente personale
Here is why we believe that Your First Sailing Handbook is best suited to be a fundamental literature in your sailing library:
- Easy-to-follow structure. The handbook was originally written as a supporting literature for the basic sailing course, so the content is divided into days.
- Less text, more illustrations. Text is concise, while almost every explanation is accompanied by a simple, yet informative illustration.
- Step-by-step explanations of all the procedures and maneuvers, together with assignements of the crew members.
- Many practical tips.
- Comprehensive glossary.
- Easy navigation within the e-book by using hyperlinks.
- Popular misconceptions undeceived. The handbook discusses misconceptions commonly found in the popular sailing literature and provides correct explanations.
- Competent author. The handbook was written and illustrated by the sailing instructor who also holds a PhD degree in electrical engineering and has a lot of research and teaching experience in various fields.
- Reviewed by experts. The content has been revised by the senior sailing instructors and by the experts from the fields of naval architecture and meteorology.
- Go sailing! Remember that sailing is learned at sea, while good literature is merely an aid in the process. So set your sails and take Your First Sailing Handbook with you!