Coffee is Good for You
Punti Premium: 10
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Though food is supposed to be one of life's simple pleasures, few things cause more angst and confusion. Every day we are bombarded with come-ons for the latest diet, promises for "clinically proven" miracle ingredients, and warnings about contaminants in our favorite foods. It's enough to give anybody indigestion.
Packed with useful-and surprising-information, Coffee Is Good for You cuts through the clutter to reveal what's believable and what's not in a fun and easily digestible way.
You'll find out:
- Locally grown produce isn't necessarily more healthful than fruits and vegetables from across the globe
- Alcohol does cause breast cancer
- You don't need eight glasses of water a day for good health
- Milk isn't necessary for strong bones
- Oatmeal really can lower cholesterol
- Sea salt isn't more healthful than regular salt
- Low-fat cookies may be worse for you than high-fat cheese