Investing for Beginners: This Book Includes: Swing Trading Strategies Volume 1, Swing Trading Strategies Volume 2, Stock Market Investing For Beginners, Options Trading,
Punti Premium: 4
Venduto e spedito da IBS
I cover everything in this book to help you learn Stock trading techniques and what to invest into - Stock Trading? Options Trading? Swing Trading? Yes you'll find all this in 1 book!
Here is what books you'll find inside this book:
1. Swing Trading Strategies: Learn How to Profit Fast With These 4 Simple Strategies
- How to develop the right mindset of a trader
- What sector rotation is and how to use it
- How to read and make the best of the 4-hour chart
- What to do when you find yourself in a fakeout
- Simple steps to momentum trading
2. Swing Trading Strategies: Learn How to Profit Fast —Volume 2
- Chapter 1: Basic Swing Trading Strategies
- Chapter 2: Swing Trading Tools and Resources
- Chapter 3: Fundamental Analysis of Company Stock
- Chapter 4: Basics of Financial Statement
- Chapter 5: Screening for Undervalued Stocks
- Chapter 6: Technical Analysis to Determine Entry Points
- Chapter 7: Read Charts, Use Indicators & Watch Markets
3. Options Trading: How to Make Money in Less Than 7 Days
What's in the book?
- Chapter 1: Talks about the basics so that you will have a good foundation and understanding of what options trading is really all about.
- Chapter 2: Discusses the risks and benefits of options trading.
- Chapter 3: Teaches powerful and effective strategies that you can use to increase your chances of making the right trading decisions.
- Chapter 4: Reveals the important keys to success to help make you a better options trader.
- Chapter 5: Lays down the common mistakes that you should avoid.
- Chapter 6: Discusses the successful trader's mindset. It is the right mindset if you want to make continuous profits with options trading.
4. Stock Market Investing for Beginners: The Best Book on Stock Investments To Help You Make Money In Less Than 1 Hour a Day
The stock market is neither a mythical place beyond human understanding nor a place reserved for people with special genetics. The investors who have made a fortune out of stock market are average people like everyone else except they took their time to understand everything before trying to get in the game.
There are many investments in the securities markets beyond stocks. You could invest in bonds and funds like mutual funds and index funds. Investing in IPOs gives you a chance to own a slice of a company and in return, you play your part in providing the company with much-needed resources.
The best single thing an investor can do before taking up an investment deal is to conduct a fundamental analysis.
- You will learn all the basics of the stock market investment and how to optimize your investments and realize the largest possible profits.
- An investor should not turn himself into a speculator, for a speculator acts on his instincts rather than his intellect when executing trades.
- Fundamental analysis is the evaluation of a company's financial health with the intention of either solidifying your interest in the venture or finding out any red flag.