Spanish Phrase Book for Beginners: Language Lessons and Simple Phrases for Travelers
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
21 million students learn Spanish around the world. Discover how to become one of them.
Do you love the sound of "Despacito" except you don't even know what the words you are singing actually mean?
It might be less innocent than you think.
Did you know:
- With 329 million native speakers, according to Ethnologue, Spanish is the second most commonly spoken language in the world after English.
- By 2050, the U.S. will be the largest Spanish speaking country, according to the Association of Spanish Language Academies.
- Spanish and English share a lot of words because they come from the same language family.
Spanish is more popular than ever before.
Maybe because of the undeniable sex appeal of Latino legends such as Shakira and Pablo Alborán.
.maybe because there are 21 Spanish speaking countries you might not want to miss out on.
Charles the 5th already once said if he were to speak to God, he would speak in the Spanish tongue.
Whatever motivates you to learn the language of god, I promise you won't regret it.
But be warned: On your journey your friends might get confused once you accidentally start saying ¡Buen provecho! instead of "Enjoy your meal".
In "Spanish Phrase Book for Beginners", you´ll discover:
- How to avoid the most common embarrassing mistakes made by non-native speakers
- Immerse yourself in the language and find out which kind of Latino/a you are
- Colorful, memorable Spanish sentences you will steal everyone's hearts with
- How to make a lot of new Spanish friends on your journey
- Why being born in a Spanish speaking country doesn't make you "Spanish"
- The 21 Spanish speaking countries, their nationalities and accents
- All you need to know about "Hablando Español"
- The principle of "once you can spell it, you can say it"
- How to make sure you get the best price on the Sunday market
- How to never ever get lost on your journey through South America, Europe or the Caribbean
and much more...
Even if you usually struggle with languages, learning useful Spanish phrases will be a piece of cake. It is proven that Spanish is one of the easiest languages for a native English speaker to learn.
Thus no excuses can be made.
If your Spanish doesn´t go further than "Buenos días", you´ve been living with blinders on and already missed out on many opportunities to discover real Latino culture.
Open your doors, take off your blinders, start traveling the world and become one of the 437 million Spanish speaking people around the globe.
Scroll up and click "Add to Cart" to discover what the lyrics of "Despacito" actually mean.