Think Like George Washington: Top 30 Life Lessons from George Washington
Punti Premium: 4
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Feel overwhelmed by your thoughts? Struggling with finding your true purpose in life? Or do you want to stop feeling lost in life?
The truth is. We all experience the occasional down moments. But if you always feel unproductive, then you need to closely examine how these thoughts are negatively impacting your life.
The solution is to find a mentor, a true mentor who have achieved what we've ever wanted. This way, we can cut short our learning curve by 15-20 years or more, depending on how effective we absorb the valuable knowledge and wisdom by these mentor. And that's what you'll discover in Think Like George Washington
DOWNLOAD:: Think Like George Washington – Top 30 Life Lessons From George Washington
The goal of this book is simple: we have done the research and the hard work, put in the hours to get the best life lessons from George Washington.
- Served as a general and commander-in-chief of the colonial armies during the American Revolution
- Was the first President of the United States.
- Was among the nation's Founding Fathers.
- Was famously eulogized as "first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen".
- Has been greatly memorialized by monuments, public works, places, stamps and currency.
Think Like George Washington is full of valuable life lessons that will potentially have an immediate, positive impact on your life. Instead of just reading a random book telling you what you should do, isn't it a better idea to learn from the life experiences from the first President of the United States?
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now to deepen your insight, discover life changing lessons, and start living life on your own terms.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.