Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide: How to Manage Your Bipolar Symptoms, Become Stable and Get Your Life Back
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Discover How You Can Overcome Bipolar Disorder And Transform Your Life Forever!
You really can have more stability, fewer mood swings, and live a happier life. If it sounds too good to be true, I promise it's not! You can have all of this and more simply by learning how to deal with your bipolar symptoms in a positive way.
If you've been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder or you want to help someone who has, you probably have plenty of questions. What causes bipolar? What can trigger an episode of depression or mania? What therapies work best? Above all, how can we learn to manage the condition? This book answers all these questions and more in an easy-to-read style.
The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide Will Show You How To Bring Stability Back Into Your Life...
You'll find information about depression, mania, hypomania and psychotic episodes. We'll discuss the causes, triggers, signs and symptoms to watch out for. Discover how Bipolar can be managed by implementing simple strategies and lifestyle changes alongside your medication and therapy. But it's more than just a guide to Bipolar. You'll learn the practical advice needed to get your life back under control.
Here's a preview of what's inside.
- How to create stability by developing a regular daily routine and sticking to it
- Why your diet, exercise and sleep patterns are key players in controlling bipolar
- How you can learn to spot early-warning signs in yourself or someone you love
- Why a daily journal can help you monitor your health and predict when a change is coming
- How developing a support network of friends and family can help
- Strategies to put in place to avoid a depressive or manic episode
- A brief summary at the end of every chapter for those times when it's hard to concentrate
- Plus, so much more!
For some people, Bipolar Disorder can be a devastating condition, but there is hope on the horizon. The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide will help you manage the highs and lows and teach you how to take control of your life again.