Organic Vertical Gardening: The Beginner's Guide to Growing More in Less Space
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Gaia la libraia Vuoi ricevere un'email sui tuoi prodotti preferiti? Chiedi a Gaia, la tua assistente personale
Just to say Thank You for checking out this Book I want to give you a copy of my upcoming special report "The Organic Gardener’s Calendar: Monthly To-Dos for Beginner Gardeners".
Vertical gardens open up the world of gardening to anyone who has a bare wall, or an empty corner. It means anyone, anywhere can grow fabulous organic fruits, vegetables, herbs, and decorative plants with only a few feet of space. You no longer need a farm, a yard, or even a couple of containers on the roof. As long as you have a vertical surface available and a little time and energy, you can create a vertical garden that defies your expectations.
In “Organic Vertical Gardening: The Beginner's Guide to Growing More in Less Space” multiple #1 Best Seller Gaia Rodale will give you a solid understanding of this type of gardening, why it is beneficial, and how it can be incorporated into an existing garden or landscape, or stand all on its own. You will discover great ideas for taking your garden to the vertical plane and an understanding of how plants climb and which plants are best suited to growing up.
You will learn:
- The difference between vertical gardening and other gardening methods, and why this method can be your saving grace in small spaces
- How organic gardening and vertical gardening can work together, super important if you’re planning on growing edibles
- The benefits of vertical gardening, it’s not JUST about space saving
- The different ways plants climb, and how to train them to fit your gardening structure
- A wide range of options for vertical gardening structures, from trellises and teepees to arbors and pocket walls you can buy pre made or upcycle your yard sale finds
- Some of the plants that are best suited for vertical gardens, it’s a lot more than you think
- How to plan out your vertical garden, arbor in the lawn, or herb garden on your kitchen wall anyone?
With the information in this guide you will be able to plan out the organic vertical garden that is perfectly suited to your specific needs. You will have the basic foundation you need to choose creative structures, train plants to go vertical, and maximize the space you have available, even if you are a first-time gardener. With vertical gardening, the sky really is the limit!
Scroll up and get your copy of “Organic Vertical Gardening: The Beginner's Guide to Growing More in Less Space” now.