Project Management For Beginners: 30 Project Management Skills for Mastering the Art of Productivity and Success
Punti Premium: 7
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Do you often feel like you have too much workload? Do you struggle with managing time, tasks, and responsibilities? Even when you finish a project, do you frequently feel like you could have done better, or that you could have used your time more effectively?
In this day and age, as businesses and organizations are faced with increasing pressure to deliver high-quality projects at a rapid pace in an over saturated marketplace, talented project managers who can drive productivity and produce results are in high demand.
At the same time, to become a successful project manager, one must perfect a wide range of skills
This book will teach you how to:
- Maximize your and your team’s productivity and lead the project to certain success
- Attain all the necessary skills to be an inspiring leader, adaptable problem solver, consistent planner, and excellent communicator
- Develop a detailed game plan that will keep you on track and guide you to success
- Manage your time and get the most from your day
- Effectively manage risks and conflicts that could jeopardize project success.