The Simple 5 Ingredients or Less Keto Cookbook: Delicious & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Healthy & Fast Meals
Punti Premium: 4
Venduto e spedito da IBS
The Simple 5 Ingredient or Less Keto Cookbook: Delicious & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Healthy & Fast Meals by Sydney Foster
- Do you want to lose weight and become healthier?
- Have you wanted to try the ketogenic diet with simple recipes?
- Do you need recipes that are easy to fix and won't break the bank?
Then The Simple 5 Ingredient or Less Keto Cookbook: Delicious & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Healthy & Fast Meals by Sydney Foster can help you!
There is no reason that the ketogenic diet has to be hard, and you'll find that these simple five ingredient or less recipes are an easy way to get started! Diets may sound scary and complicated, but it's easy to get started with a short ingredient list and healthy recipes with all the nutrition facts you need to get started on the keto diet. You'll be able to meet your health and weight loss goals in no time at all with minimal effort. These recipes are easy to make, and it's easy to get the ingredients for them. Many people have most of them already in their kitchen! These easy recipes will help you to reach your ketogenic goals. Get The Simple Five Ingredient or Less Keto Cookbook: Delicious & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Healthy & Fast Meals by Sydney Foster today!
Bacon Cordon Blue
Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Protein: 37.69 Grams
Fiber: 0 Grams
Fat: 14.68 Grams
Net Carbs: 0.64 Grams
- 8 Bacon Slices
- 4 Slices Black Forest Ham
- 2 Ounces Blue Cheese
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Boneless & Skinless
- Trim your breast up, and then separate the halves. Carefully slice them lengthwise to portion them. Lay it open, and then lay a piece of ham on each chicken breasts. Put your cheese in the middle, and then old the ham over your cheese, and then fold a third over to close.
- Your chicken should be folded to cover your ham, and then take a slice of bacon, stretching it to wrap your chicken.
- Use a second piece of bacon and wrap it end to end, and then secure your bacon with toothpicks.
- Take out a skillet that's ovenproof, placing your chicken in it, and make sure your skillet has been greased.
- Heat your oven to 325, and put the skillet over medium heat. Brown your bacon on all sides.
- Remove it from the stove, and put the pan in the oven. Let it cook for forty-five minutes.
- Allow it to sit for ten minutes before serving.