Waldorf Talk: Waldorf and Steiner Education Inspired Ideas for Homeschooling for July and August
Punti Premium: 3
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Do You Wish You Had More Waldorf Curriculum and Ideas For July and August?
Waldorf Inspired Ideas & Inspiration for Summer!
??? Here Is What You Will Gain From Reading This Book:
- Summer Is Here
- The First Harvest
- Grinding Of the Grain
- Celtic Warrior
- Essene Bread
- First Harvest Bread
- Verses for the Miller
- The Miller Story
- Looking Forward To Fall
- Annual Curriculum Concerns
- The Best Waldorf Home Study Curriculums
- Review of Waldorf without Walls, Live Education, Oak Meadow, Golden Beetle Books and Millennial Child
- Curriculum Overview: What Do We Study In Each Grade
- Waldorf Is Unique Because...
- Finger Plays for the Miller
- Campfire Ways: Peace Stick, Log Offering, Talking Stick, Stories
- How to Integrate Waldorf in Society and Culture
- What Does An Average Day Look Like For A Waldorf Homeschooler?
- Looking For Support
- Curative Storytelling
- The Story of the Prince
- Pollywog Pond
- Preserving Food with Children
- Children of Field and Forest
Scroll up and grab a copy today!!