Rosa’s Adult Piano Lessons Reharmonization Level 7 Advanced Level - Diminished 7 Chords (b3 + b5)
Punti Premium: 7
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Gaia la libraia Vuoi ricevere un'email sui tuoi prodotti preferiti? Chiedi a Gaia, la tua assistente personale
Learn Piano Level 7 - Learn to reharmonize a song with Diminished 7 Chords
Do you want your piano playing to sound more like a professional?
You need to learn how to put in Diminished 7 Chords into your songs. They create great sounding bass lines whereby you move your chords chromatically either upward or downward in a chord progression.
Many students are scared of the Diminished 7 Chords because they find them very difficult to play. How can we turn something complex to easy thinking?
Here's the Secret: Do not use the standard chord formula (1 b3 b5 bb7) when you play the diminished 7 Chords. Use the simple formula: 1 b3 b5 6 whereby the 4 tones are each 3 semi tones apart.
Once your thinking is clear in this matter, you will be able to put in diminished 7 Chords easily into songs.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this course:
1. Understanding Diminished 7 Chords - Chord Fromula
- Diminished 7 Chord Formula: 1 b3 b5 bb7
- Diminished 7 Chord Formula: 1 b3 b5 6
- Figure out all 12 Diminished 7 Chords
2. Familiarize Yourself to the Sounds of Diminished 7 Chords
3. C#dim7 Substituting A7b9 in Chord Progression
- Understanding Chord Progression: C A7b9 Dm7 G7
- C#dim7 is the upper structure of A7b9
- Piano Demo - Upper structure
- Diminished 7 Chord can replace VI7b9 in any Key
- Roman Numeral Notation for C#dim7
- Diminished 7 Chords create beautiful Chromatic Chord Movement
- Piano Demo - C C#dim7 Dim7 G7
4. Step 1: Away in a Manger - Use C#dim7 Chord Sub
5. Step 2: Away in a Manger - Use Chord Insert - Ebdim7
- Em7 - Ebdim7 -Dm7
6. Step 3: Away in a Manger - Use Chord Insert - F#dim7
- F - F#dim7 - C/G
7. Step 4: Away in a Manger - Use Chord Insert - D#dim7
- C - C#dim7 - C/E
8. Summary: 4 Kinds of Diminished 7 Chords in C Key
Learn these FUN Piano Techniques using Chromatic Movement
Right Hand Fingering for Chromatic Scales
Left Hand Fingering for Chromatic Scales
Right Hand Chromatic Runs in 2 Octaves - Intro or Ending
Left Hand Chromatic Runs in 2 Octaves - Intro or Ending
Right Hand Chromatic Fill in - for ONE Beat
Right Hand Scale Run in Long tones between melody tones
Left Hand Chromatic tone movement between Chords
Come on in and enroll in this course!
Let's have some fun together,