Kid Confidence : A Parent's Guide : How to Build Resilience and Develop Self-Esteem in Your Child
Punti Premium: 2
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Whant you learn how to help your child build real self-esteem and confidence? Then keep reading.
low self-esteem is not genetic. It is the environment that surrounds us that determines who will grow up with great confidence and who will have low self-esteem for a lifetime.
As a parent it is your duty to direct your child in the right direction.
You don't need a psychologist. This book will show you all the techniques you need to build confidence in your child and prepare him for a successful life.
You will discover how to recognize and understand the signals that your child sends to you. All the techniques are described with real-life examples so you can start applying them on your daily life right now!
In this book you will discover that self-esteem isn't about praise continually your child without a specific reason. It's about teach him how to recognize his emotions and learn to know himself. Teach him how to stop to compare himself with other people and start to grow as a human.
In this exhaustive book you will discover
- The 5 signals to understand if your child has a low self-esteem
- The 4 main factors that influence their self-esteem
- How self-esteem change at different childhood stages
- All you need to know before to seeing a specialist
- How to manage conflicts between siblings
- The 5 most common mistakes every parents make
- 6 powerfull tips to build resilience in your child
- How to support your child in the right way
And much much more.
All the techniques described in this book can be applied to both Toddlers and Teenagers.
Easy to implement in your daily life even if this is your first experience as a parent.
After reading this book, you won't believe how simple is to develop self-esteem in your child with the right advice.
Don't wait any longer, scroll up and add to cart NOW!