Yoga for Kids: On and Beyond the Mat
Punti Premium: 4
Venduto e spedito da IBS
Gaia la libraia Vuoi ricevere un'email sui tuoi prodotti preferiti? Chiedi a Gaia, la tua assistente personale
It's never too early to develop mindfulness and well-being.
Yoga for Kids contains activities, discussion guides, and downloads that will help you to work with your child in learning the basics of traditional yoga. The book is beautifully illustrated in a way that will be charming for the kids, but also delightful for adults who are teaching them.
The first part of the book is a traditional storybook that you can read with your child, or in a classroom at any age. This introduction provides a foundation for understanding the spirit of yoga.
In the second half of Yoga for Kids: On and Beyond the Mat you will learn:
- A brief historical overview of yoga
- The eight limbs of yoga
- How to prepare for yoga practice
- The sun salutation sequence, the most popular sequence in both Sanskrit and English
- An in-depth look at the final resting pose of yoga with a guided relaxation and body vocabulary cheat sheet
- A gratitude exercise
- An active meditation on eating mindfully
- A brief examination of the scientific benefits of yoga
- Yoga games, activities, and a discussion guide.
The second half of the book contains detailed information and instruction with beautiful artwork brings the sweet messages of the storybook portion of the book into practice. This section is provided for adults to use as they teach their child or children. The activities that are included are creative and interesting enough to hold the attention of children in a wide range of ages.